Foundations of Software Testing
Rex Black, Erik van Veenendaal and Dorothy Graham
2012, Cengage Learning, UK
Now in its third edition, Foundations of Software Testing: ISTQB Certification is the essential guide to software testing and to the ISTQB Foundation qualification. Completely updated to comprehensively reflect the most recent changes to the ISTQB Foundation Syllabus, the book adopts a practical, hands-on approach, covering the fundamental topics that every system and software tester should know.
The authors are developers themselves of the ISTQB syllabus itself and are highly respected international authorities, teachers and authors within the field of software testing.
Foundations of Software Testing: ISTQB Certification provides the following features:
- a logical structure divided into seven chapters covering every chapter of the syllabus plus exam guidelines
- sample exam questions at the end of each chapter
- full-length sample exam paper
- worked examples and student exercises – with solutions
- key definitions highlighted, and full glossary included
- extensive references and pointers for further reading
- easy to read conversational style.
This book has also been published as a low cost Indian edition an in Japanese
Order on-line via Amazon.